A height safety system anchor point designed to be mounted on the surface of a metal roof profile as part of a permanent horizontal lifeline system, to limit lifeline span distances to under ten (10) metres. Fitted where it is difficult to access the underside of the roof
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline.
- Suits a multitude of roof profiles with pitches no greater than 25 degrees.
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel and marine grade aluminium.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.2.