The SKYLOTEC CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
- German engineered to fit 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 5/16 inch (8 mm) solid core wire rope.
- High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
- Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
- Redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
- Replaceable shock absorbing pack.
- Anti-gravity locking system.
- Two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve
- Shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement. • Combinable with all types of chest D-Rings.
- ANSI A14.3-08, Meet CSA Z259.2.5-17 and OSHA requirements.
- Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.