INNOTEX®, globally recognized leader in the design & manufacturing of innovative, premium PPE, is now offering top-quality level 3 compliant, reusable, non-surgical
isolation garments. Designed and produced entirely here in North America, both garments - gown & coverall - meet ANSI / AAMI PB70 re-use standards, each having successfully completed 50-cycle high-temperature laundering tests. Made with Stedair® TX L3 - a proven trilaminate medical barrier fabric which repels fluids while ensuring the wearer remains comfortable because of its breathability.
Both are available in a full range of sizes.
- Fluid-resistant + breathable fabric
- Sealed stitching throughout
- Sealed zipper
- Elastic wrist & ankle cuffs
- Elasticized facial opening
- Washable (50 complete wash/dry cycles)
- Stedair® TX L3 Trilaminate Medical Barrier
- Compliant level 3, ANSI / AAMI PB70:2012
- Laboratory tested: 50 wash/dry cycles
- wo: 60 + 3o C (140 + 5o F) / do: 50o C (122o F)