High performance, rugged dependability, trusted technology.
The ProPak-f has been designed for use by the Fire Service or as a fire fighting set in the Oil & Gas fire fighting market.
The entire ProPak range has been approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, incorporating the stringent Full Flame Engulfment Test, and to the 9th amendment of the MED meaning that it has the latest approval for the Marine market.
• EN137:2006 Type 2 MED Approved Breathing Apparatus
• Designed for use by the Fire Service or the Oil & Gas market
• Rigid backframe construction
• Easily removable pneumatics
• Simple to service and maintain
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps
• Kevlar & Pyrogard blend wrap around harness
• Side arms for increased user comfort
• Reflective webbing