A range of coveralls utilizing an upgraded SMMS non-woven with improved garment strength and comfort. Antistatically treated.
- EN1073-2:2002 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- Dust and particle protection
- Asbestos removal and handling
- Handling and mixing of powders
- General maintenance
- Wood and Metal processing
- Touch up paint spraying
- Handling and mixing of pharmaceutical materials
- Fibre glass and resin handling, application and mixing