A range of coveralls based on a microporous polyethylene non-woven laminate, engineered to offer an optimum balance of cost, comfort and durability.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- EN1073-2:2002 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- Production environments where dust and low level liquid and chemical spray protection is needed
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Automotive industry
- General paint spraying
- Boat and ship building
- Windmill turbine production
- Handling and mixing of resin compounds
- Low hazard chemical cleaning