A range of coveralls utilising some of the most recent advancements in microporous laminate technology, combined with a sealed seam, bound with a polypropylene barrier material.
- EN1073-2:2002 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- EN14126:2003 – Protective clothing against infective agents and biological hazards.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- Agriculture- pesticide mixing and handling
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronic sector
- Nuclear industry
- Paint spraying within automotive and shipbuilding industries
- Veterinary and livestock handling
- Cleaning and remediation
- Sewage industry