A range of coveralls based on the ChemDefend® 250 series but incorporating a breathable antistatically treated SMMS back panel, to maximize wearer comfort and reduce potential heat stress in more extreme working conditions.
- EN1073-2:2002 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- Agriculture - pesticide mixing and handling
- Veterinary services
- Pharmaceutical mixing and handling
- Paint spraying
- General cleaning and clean up operations