A range of coveralls developed as entry level Type 3 chemical protection suits, incorporating tape seam technology. Designed for use in applications where there is a high pressure hazard from inorganic chemicals and/or biological hazards or infective agents.
- EN1073-2:2003 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- EN14126:2003 – Protective clothing against infective agents and biological hazards.
- Type 3 – EN 14605+A1:2009 – Suits that can protect against strong and directional jets of hazardous liquid chemicals.
- Type 4 – EN 14605+A1:2009 – Suits that offer protection against saturation from hazardous liquid chemicals.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- ISO 27065: 2017+A1:2019 – Pesticide Standard – Protective clothing against Pesticides C3 level - potential risk high
- Industrial Cleaning
- General Sanitation
- Sewage and Biohazards