A range of coveralls developed to provide the highest level of chemical barrier against organic and inorganic chemicals and biological hazards. The fabric is highly visible combined with extremely strong material physical properties. All coveralls incorporate taped seams using the same chemical barrier material as used in the main coverall fabric.
- EN1073-2:2003 – Protective clothing against radioactive particulate contamination.
- EN1149-5:2008 – Protective clothing with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- EN14126:2003 – Protective clothing against infective agents and biological hazards.
- Type 3 – EN 14605+A1:2009 – Suits that can protect against strong and directional jets of hazardous liquid chemicals.
- Type 4 – EN 14605+A1:2009 – Suits that offer protection against saturation from hazardous liquid chemicals.
- Type 5 – EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 – Dry particle protection – suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particles.
- Type 6 – EN13034:2005+A1:2009 – Reduced spray-suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
- Industrial Cleaning
- General Sanitation
- Sewage and Biohazards
- First Response and Fire Services
- Oil and Petrochemical
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical